2017 Art al Fresco
Sunday, July 30, 2017
Highlights from our 2016 Art al Fresco
2016 Art al Fresco information:
- Eligibility: Open to members of the Bristol Art Museum and the Portsmouth Arts Guild.
- Entry Fee: $30 for the designated space. No commission on sales.
- Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, June 22, 2016
- Send your check for $30 (plus member ship fee, if applicable), payable to the Bristol Art Museum, with the application form to: Bristol Art Museum, PO Box 42, Bristol RI 02809
- Your reservation will be confirmed, with the number of your assigned space, by e-mail or phone.
- On the fence along Linden Place and the Bradford-Dimond-Norris House on the corner of Hope and State Streets
- No tables. Small bins are OK – and a chair to sit on.
Any three-dimensional artwork will have equivalent space on the front lawn of Linden Place.