Beyond the Beaten Path
Drawing, Painting, Printing Making, Collage, Photography
(No 3D works, e.g. sculpture, will be accepted for this exhibit)
Prospectus & Submission Form
You may submit up to 2 images.
$20 for one entry - $30 for two entries
All selections are at the juror's discretion and are final
- Drawing, painting, printing making, collage and photography. (No three-dimensional artwork, e.g. sculpture will be accepted for this exhibit).
- Artwork cannot be larger than 18"x24" inches.
- All artwork must be original.
- Submitting artists must be at least 18 years of age.
- All artwork must be ready to install with a wire on the back. (No Saw-toothed Clips)
- Short artist statement (25 words or less) explaining how the work relates to the theme Beyond the Beaten Path
- Artists are responsible for insuring their own work if desired.
- Artists may make their works available for sale. All sales of art work are negotiated between the artist and the collector. No commission is taken by the Museum. Collectors will contact the artist via email, which will be displayed on the exhibit label.
- Deadline for online submission is July 1, @ 11:59PM 2022.
- Submission fee: $20 for one submission / $30 for two submissions. Payment by credit card.
- Artwork will be reviewed and selected by juror Kathy Hodge.
- Selected artists will be notified by email no later than July 15.
- Intake of accepted works at Rogers Free Library, lower level, on July 20, 1–3pm & July 21, 5–7pm.
- At the close of the exhibit, artists must pick up work from the Library on Sept 14th, 1:00-3:00pm, or Sept 15th, 5:00-7:00pm
- Address questions to: BAMlibraryexhibit@gmail.com
Please note that you must complete and submit the form in one sitting. It will not allow you to fill out part of it and return to complete it at another time.