A Bristol 4th of July!
Accepting Drawings, Paintings, Printing Making & Collage
(No Photography or 3D works, e.g. sculpture, will be accepted for this exhibit)
Prospectus & Submission Form
You may submit up to 2 images. $20 for one entry, and $30 for two entries.
All selections are at the juror's discretion and are final
- Drawings, paintings, printing making or collage accepted. (No photography or 3D works, e.g. sculpture will be accepted for this exhibit).
- Works cannot be larger than 18 inches by 22 inches.
- All works must be original.
- Submitting artists must be at least 18 years of age.
- All works must be ready to install with a wire on the back. (No Saw-toothed Clips)
- Artists are responsible for insuring their own work if desired.
- Artists may make their works available for sale. All sales of art work are negotiated between the artist and the collector. No commissions are taken by the Museum. Collectors will contact the artist via email, which will be displayed on the exhibit label.
- Deadline for online submission is May 6, @ 11:59PM 2022.
- Submission fee: $20 for one submission/$30 for two submissions. Payment by credit card.
- Works will be reviewed and selected by juror: Bristol Artist, Jeanne Cardarelli Raimondi. Selected artists will be notified by email no later than Friday, May 20.
- Intake of accepted works at Rogers Free Library, lower level, Wednesday, May 25, 1–3pm & Thursday, May 26, 5–7pm.
- At the close of the exhibit, artists must either pick up or arrange to have artwork picked up on Wednesday July 13th, between 1pm and 3pm or Thursday, July 14th, between 5pm and 7pm.
- Address questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org