Small Works Exhibit
Drawing, Painting, Printing Making, Collage, Photography
(No 3D works, e.g. sculpture, will be accepted for this exhibit)
Prospectus & Submission Form
You may submit up to 5 images
$10 for each submission - Up to 5 submissions accepted
All selections are at the juror's discretion and are final
- Drawing, painting, printing making, collage and photography. (No three-dimensional artwork, e.g. sculpture will be accepted for this exhibit).
- Artwork cannot be larger than 12"x12" inches.
- All artwork must be original.
- Submitting artists must be at least 18 years of age.
- All artwork must be ready to install with a wire on the back. (No Saw-toothed Clips)
- Artists are responsible for insuring their own work if desired.
- Artists may make their works available for sale. All sales of art work are negotiated between the artist and the collector. No commission is taken by the Museum. Collectors will contact the artist via email, which will be displayed on the exhibit label.
- Deadline for online submission is October 17, 2022 @ 11:59pm.
- Submission fee: $10 for each submission / Up to 5 submissions accepted. Payment by credit card.
- Artwork will be reviewed and selected by juror
- Selected artists will be notified by email no later than October 26th, 2022.
- Intake of accepted works at Rogers Free Library, lower level, on Wednesday, November 2, 1-3pm and Thursday, November 3, 5-7pm.
- At the close of the exhibit, artists must pick up work from the Library on Thursday, December 15, 5-7pm or Friday, December 16, 2-4pm.
- Address questions to: BAMlibraryexhibit@gmail.com
Please note that you must complete and submit the form in one sitting. It will not allow you to fill out part of it and return to complete it at another time.